Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pullin a Mary Jane;


In my lastest attempt to really find myself in my apperance, I've dyed my hair a red/burgandy/purple color. I just wanted to go bold. Bold and different. Blonde to me seems to embody my past. I've been blonde all my life and never permantantly changed to another color. I was blonde when I first fell in love. I was blonde when my heart was broken. I was blonde when I was in the hardest time of my life. I was blonde in my past. And I don't want my past around anymore. Blonde reminds me of summer. The summer that he left me. The summer that I lived alone. This summer. Summer reminds me of growing up and discoving who I am. I'm done with summer. This explains why I chose a color that is possibly the furthest away from blonde. Burgandy. Burgandy is passion. It's love. It's renewal. It's mystery. It's a fresh start. It's peter pan. It's never growing up. It's a new me. School is coming, I hope no one can reconize me with my new hair. I hope they wonder if I'm a new kid. I want to be new. I look like Mary Jane from Spiderman. They won't expect it. I've never felt so beautiful. I feel like a whole different person. Like my name should be one that is wild and exotic. I am a redhead. I am confident and bold and in-your-face. I'm a mystery that can't be solved. I am no longer bored and content. I'm striving. I'm evolving.

I've always been this way even when I was blonde, but I think the color just brings it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment